Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Tuesday October 15, 2024 Backyard

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa

******

Tuesday October 15, 2024

So, weekdays, the routines are pretty similar... To bed around 11, get up around 9, exercise, do chores, small lunch, do miscellaneous stuff, take photos of Tom Thumb and the birds in the back, nap, do the Blog, light supper, watch movies (TV series "Rome") from the memory stick, and repeat.  And I try not to think of the heat.....

Today, Cristina was off for getting her medical results then starting her accupuncture regimen.

I walked to do a small shopping trip to D-Uno and pick up a few necessities and food for us and the dogs.  Cristina had picked up food for the cats and birds yesterday.

As I was viewing the backyard, waiting for Tom Thumb, I decided a little machete work and clean-up was needed, so I got to it, ....getting branches off our patio overhang and taking down most of the big plantain tree in the middle which had a large cluster of ripe fruit ready for eating.  The yard does look considerably better and safer.

I moved Tom's feeder a little closer which also gives a cleaner background, so you will see the difference below...

My Edmonton Oilers are embarrassing so far, losing their first 3 games badly.  We won't even talk about my Calgary Stampeders either.  Time to wear a paper bag over my head....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Our pleasant Pati

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Fowl Weather

Our chicken little

Our inspiration Mona

Common Ruddy Ground Dove

Moved the feeder for better pics

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Looking to drink, not bath....

New plants in the yard

The very tame Palomin