Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday October 7, 2024 Pixel

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or https://pixels.com/profiles/al-bourassa

******

Monday October 7, 2024

At Eliza's recommendation, we drove to an accupuncturist's office in Tulua for a consultation for Cristina's migraines.  They started her off on some sodium chloride drip with vitamins and she returns again Wednesday.

From there we went to HomeCenter to buy a new bedroom door to replace one the termites are eating.  And we bought a new clapper for the main crapper, which I installed myself later.

Then we went to Alex and Elisa's place (they live at Wolf's compound) to confirm the purchase of the new Pixel electric moped.  They brought it to our place (8 kms), made a couple of adjustments, and we paid in full.

I tried to buy them hamburgers for supper, but every darn place is closed Mondays...!  So, we settled for ice cream and fruit nearby.

I finally made some popcorn that I have been craving for at least 2 weeks....

All is well here in the south....  Hope everyone else is OK wherever you are.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Framed sign at the accupuncturist...

Cupid was in his office.

The Drip

The patient Patient

Our new toy

An Ibis near Wolf's

The view north from the ground at Wolf's

The evening sky

Old guy posing on new toy