Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wednesday December 16, 2015 Turi/Christian

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday December 16, 2015
Operating on 4 hours sleep, we woke up and put together the documents package needed for Immigration in Azogues.  I was going merrily along until I discovered that I had lost 3/4 hour because my watch battery is dying, then we had to hustle to get out to Azogues on Toxic.
It turned out to be a lovely afternoon and, slap me once, I forgot the camera at home...  We made it to Azogues with time to spare and one of the kind ladies started Cristina's Visa documents for Maria Cruz who was just returning from lunch.  The new 9-VI Visa was put in her passport and we were home in no time.  Another nice bonus is that we only had to pay $50 to cancel the old Mercosur Visa and $30 for the new one, because she is from Colombia.  Discrimination at work for us, for a change.....
Since it was a nice day, I talked Christian into going up to Turi with me so I could give him an overview of the city.  I think he is very impressed with Cuenca so far (nice weather, hot water, gorgeous city, easy traffic), so I bought him an Ecuador t-shirt at Turi and made him model it with the city as a backdrop.
Cristina is now taking him to the Coral at Monay Mall to do some comparison shopping, because most things are much cheaper in Colombia.
We are fortunate that Cristina put in our  care package request and Christian came through.   He brought us 2 new, short style bike helmets that are a pleasure to ride with, and a host of other good stuff.

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Christian enjoying the view to the north

Christian enjoying the view to the west

With the new Ecuador t-shirt over his jacket

I think that he is mightily impressed with out town...

... and our weather, etc