Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thursday, December 3, 2015 Biker Gang

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, December 3, 2015
What a day!  Tried to rush to the Notary to pick up my completed house papers, only to be told to return tomorrow.  I'll give them 'til next week.
Then my PC was gone over by an expert and the best we could find is that one of the things that I have plugged into it must be causing the freeze-ups......  It would not freeze up at another location but has frozen on me 5 times in quick succession here....   I am beginning to think that my troubles began about the time that I installed this new router..??!!   If I had a memory, I might remember better....
Then I purposely went late to the Biker gang meet-up at the Broken Bridge, only to find myself alone there until 7:50.   Finally we left for Turi (again) at 8:40 with 7 bikes.  Then we stopped at a place and had Morochos, which is a warm drink made of corn... and some empanadas.
I only had the little camera with me tonight so again I apologize for the quality...
I tried to stop by Big Kabuda's on the way by but they were closed.  I wanted to find out what happened on Monday when Jesus was to find out why somebody is targeting him.   I stopped at their original location and the mother-in-law told me that there is a permit problem to clear up apparently.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Another trip to Turi

Gotta love the lighting

7 bikes at this point

Taken with the little camera

A little better?

Stopping for morochos and empanadas