Thursday, December 24, 2015

Thursday December 24, 2015 Pase Del Nino

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday December 24, 2015
Sorry for the rush edition of this particular Blog, time is against me today.
On Tuesday we went to the Registro Civil and, after a 2.5 hour wait, we came out with Cristina's new Ecuadorian Cedula.   While we were in the area, I got another "original" of our Marriage Certificate because the "original" got taken in the process for my new Cedula a while back.
I then made an appointment to see my fellow at the IESS for 1pm.  He promised he would be there but he didn't show up until 3pm...  Grrrrr...   At least we found out that is is better coverage for Cristina if one of her employers applies for her benefits, so hopefully that process will begin soon, bcause there is a 3 month waiting period for benefits to be effective.
I had to try the Movie House Pizza up on Gonzalez Suarez, 2 for one on Tuesdays, or 3-6pm any day.  Actually, it was pretty decent pizza so I am sure we will use them again.
Today we timed our bus trip to arrive downtown around 10am to take in a few hours of the amazing Pase Del Nino parade, which runs all day..  In previous years I have taken over 1,000 photos but today I was selective, and cut my time down, so I only took 180 photos.  Those will be processed over time and posted.  Today, I have just selected 6 from the first 25 photos to give you some idea.  95% of my photos will be solely of the wonderful children.   Stay tuned.
Tonight I have to do my gig at Joe's.....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This was one of the first groups to come down Bolivar

Peter Dudar from St. Paul, Alberta on horseback

Gotta love these colourful hats

More of these precious children to follow

Many bands join in the fun

Lots of dance groups entertain us