Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tuesday December 8, 2015 Exercise

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday December 8, 2015
After a completely sleepless night I had another go-round with RedBubble being balky..  I finally got the one photo to upload after 3 tries over an hour.
Once I completed my internet chores I badly needed a hot shower.  After so many sleepless nights nothing feels better than sitting under the hot spray.
The next order of business was to go to the Notary on Toxic, with my fingers and toes crossed.  Finally the house ordeal is completed and it is completely in my sole name.  That is an immense relief.
I then continued on to the Hearts Of Gold Office because I had forgotten my raffle winning in the late night excitement.  I got the movie package which included 9 movies (I already have 6 of them), 3 Cd's of Christmas music, 6 theatre tickets, and several Gift Certificates, including Carolina Bookstore and Joe's Secret Garden, plus a tine tea pot, cop and tea, oh,... and chocolates.   The basket fit just nicely between my feet for the trip home.  I tried to keep to the smoothest roads and everything got home intact.
Cristina had lunch ready and then wanted to walk the dogs in the sunshine.
Then we went for groceries at Coral.  It is nothing to spend $60 a week these days.
After coughing up my left lung, and beginning to work on the right one, I went to the Pharmacy and described my symptoms.   I got 3 daily, and 6 twice a day pills for $14.50.  They better be worth the money and hopefully I will be able to get some sleep.
I flipped through channels and came upon figure skating from Canada, of all things...  It looked like the Canadians were top of the podium in at least two categories.  So I shut off the TV and we jumped on Toxic and headed for Parque Paraiso.  There were lots of toddlers and soccer practices.  We walked over to the exercise area to give some of these low-resistance machines a try   We have some machines like this 3 blocks from home but have never tried them.   I am embarrassed to say that I am feeling so weak, and my shoulder is still dubious so I couldn't even do one chin-up.   The only saving grace for my ego was that Cristina couldn't either.
The photos are from the small Samsung only, so please pardon the quality. 

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

We figured this was good abdominal exercise for Salsa dancing

Not hard but a good workout

No snow here for cross-country motion

Cristina is a good sport

It is always good to see her having fun.