Monday, December 7, 2015

Sunday December 6, 2015 Mike/Lotis

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday December 6, 2015
I have just contracted a cold from the guy who was working on my computer so Sunday was not pleasant.  The last few days I have been getting only 2-3 hours sleep so I was feeling like a wet dishrag.
However, work on the emails, Facebook, dances, photos and Blogs never stops, and working at 4am is very peaceful.
We had been trying to get together with Mike and Lotis for weeks for a BBQ and movie night and they phoned today to invite us.  I warned them about my cold  and they weren't concerned, and Cristina wanted to go, so off we went on Toxic.  It was a gorgeous sunny afternoon so we really enjoyed the fresh air and the sunshine.
Their lovely home in Ucubamba is already beautifully decorated for Christmas and the BBQ meal that they prepared was totally delicious, making me feel sorry that my appetite was so suppressed.  
The two dogs, Sully and Bella, are always a pleasure and they were happy to dispense kisses to anyone.  Bella found a comfortable spot on my legs on the settee and we just vegged out in the sun.
Then we watched a filmed play from the Royal Albert Hall of Phantom Of The Opera, in Blu-Ray on their fabulous home-entertainment system.  Four comfy electric leather recliners and we were all happy campers.  The clarity of picture and sound was amazing.   Thank you Mike and Lotis, Sully and Bella for a lovely day.
At the Intermission we decided to get my sorry carcass home and I went straight to bed, before 9pm.  Again I got about 2 hours sleep.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

This gorgeous tree gets you in the Christmas spirit

Beautiful from any angle

Gotta love these cushions

Mike and Lotis served a wonderful meal in the sunshine

Bella seemed so grateful to have company to show her attention

Poor Sully is blind but he gets around amazingly well

Cristina getting kisses from Bella

Bella relaxing on my legs

Photo taken by Lotis