Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tuesday August 11, 2015 North Hill

Souvenir Photo Studio is now re-opened.  Book your session now.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday August 11, 2015
I had to be out and about early enough this morning, the sun was shining, so I just pointed Toxic in a different direction.  The idea was to head north onto an unfamiliar street and see where it took me.   Firstly I wanted to check if I could get around the airport at the east end again and I was delighted that the road is indeed open again.
Then I took the next major road heading north to see if it would take me to Avenida Las Americas and dump me out where I expected.... and I was right again...!!  More options for getting home....
Then I headed north off of Las Americas and quickly ended up behind the Catolica University which is quite a landmark itself with great views of the city.  I kept going northwest until I was about as high as I wanted then I found a road that went almost straight down....   I don't like having to stand on the brakes for so long but there really was no other choice, down was the only option.   This road ended up dumping me out just above the Super Maxi in GringoLandia, so I got back on Las Americas and took an unfamiliar road to the south and eventually wound my way home.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 01

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 02

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 03

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 04

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 05

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 06

Lower the drawbridge please

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 07

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 08

Shot of Cuenca taken from the North Hill # 09

Catolica University