Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday May 27, 2015 The Ship

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday May 27, 2015
Today we went into St Catherine's a couple of times.  Lou knew of a good computer place that sold good reconditioned laptops so I broke down and bought a newer laptop with awesome speed, an HP Intel core i5 with Windows 7.   I then spent most of the rest of the day trying to install what programs I could and move over a lot of my data from my neanderthal laptop.
Then I had to process a few photos I took using Photoscape, so I hope they are acceptable.
The ship in the photos was a restaurant that caught fire and it was towed out to the west end of Lake Ontario with the intention that it would eventually be scuttled.  However, nobody wants the responsibility for the environmental issues involved, so it has just sat in the shallow water, rusting away for years...
Tonight we went past Hamilton to Hutch's, for a fabulous Fish n Chip supper.  I had been craving that since I arrived and now I feel like an overstuffed walrus (and probably look the part too...)
Tomorrow we wing to Calgary....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Ship # 1

Ship # 2

Ship # 3

Ship # 4

Ship # 5

Ship # 6

Ship # 7

Ship # 8

Ship # 9

Ship # 10

Ship # 11

Ship # 12