Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday May 23, 2015 Going, Going

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday May 23, 2015
Sorry, no photos today, .. just a note that I am all packed and ready to depart at 5am for the long travel day tomorrow where I should end up in Toronto in the late evening.  Thank you to my sister Yvette for all her invaluable help and support for this trip.
I won't have any fancy computer to enable me to do proper pictures while I am away but I will try to keep you all abreast of what is happening with my slow, clunky old laptop.
Lots to do when I get to Canada over the first few days and I hope that I am up to the challenge.
My poor Mom had a fall a while back and, while she didn't break anything, she bruised her back and is complaining of dizziness and unsteadiness.  As a result she is not getting her normal dose of exercise and she is sounding decidedly weaker on the phone.   Her older brother Henry passed away 4 hours before his 99th birthday so I hope Mom makes that milestone next Friday and gets on the mend again.  Age 100 is only a scant 53 weeks away....
Tonight I went to go for my evening walk and, like an idiot, I locked myself out of the house.  It is a good thing that my neighbour has a key...
That was the day's excitement.  The next news will be from Canada.  Cheers, Al