Friday, May 29, 2015

Thursday May 28, 2015 Go West Young Man

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday May 28, 2015
Catching a jet In Hamilton with WestJet was a pleasure, however they swabbed me and my laptop which was both a novelty and an annoyance (to be thought of as a possible terrorist..).  The 4-hour flight was mostly over heavy cloud but I did manage to get a couple of shots through the porthole..
We picked up a Hyundai Elantra which Yvette and I will use for a couple of days.  It serves the purpose although I find it noisy for a new car.
My first order of business was to get my cel phone charged up with time.  They forced me to get a new SIM card and a new phone number 587-890-4823.  Then I tried to go to the nearest place with wi-fi, but could not access it at all and nobody there was any help.   Then I tried using their phone and it would not let me do the press 1, press 4, etc that was required.   By this time I was getting upset at all the wasted time.
We went for supper and went to our temporary residence where I was able to use Bob & Anne's phone to finally get my cel operational.
Exhausted, we crashed early because I had to be up early to get downtown on the C-Train to do a whack of errands.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Yvette is gaga over cardinals

Her house is covered in cardinals of all sorts

These plaques are especially pretty

What a lovely family

Planes lined up on the tarmac at Hamilton airport

A nice view leaving Hamilton, but too hazy to see Toronto

Clouds look so fluffy and soft

Looking down on a lake

Possibly the edge of Lake Erie??

Alberta formations

More fluffy stuff

Hazy downtown Calgary

The rental car