Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday, May 26, 2015 Birds+Bees



Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015
Well I got my fill of the birds and the bees while relaxing at my sister's place in Vineland, Ontario.  I got invited to visit old friends in Toronto and Brantford but that just wasn't in the cards today.  
In the evening Lou & Yvette drove us into Burlington to a place called Pluckers for 1/2 price wing night.  The wings were large, pricey, and came with fries or veggies.  We had a good time competing with hockey, baseball, basketball and soccer on the surrounding TV's.  We met their daughter Shari there along with her new boyfriend George before going to Shari's place for dessert.   The two dogs, Sully and Ginger kept us busy while Yvette sought help with her new tablet from grandson Darren.
One more full day here before we head west.
This darn program and this terrible laptop gives me so much grief tonight.  I had to upload them all individually (with 2-3 attempts each...).
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Goldfinch

Cardinal

Cardinal 2

Jack Sparrow?

Purple House Finch

Purple House Finch 2

Glass Hummer

Robin feeding her baby under the eave

Purple House Finch 3

Purple House Finch 4

Bee 1
 
Bee 2
Bee 3
Bee 4
Bee 5

Bee 6

Bee 7

Cardinal and mourning doves

Shari & George

Yvette & Lou

Shari with the Blues Bros.

Shari with the Blues Bros. 2

Darren and Yvette

Yvette getting tablet instruction from Darren

 
George and Sully