Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Tuesday, March 3, 2015 Ecu Art

I was supremely honoured to have been chosen BEST PHOTOGRAPHER by the kind readers of GringoPost for 2014, and now I am a repeat winner in 2015 !!!   THANK YOU to all the kind folks who voted for me.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Yesterday we took a little drive to El Valle and took a different route.  When I saw some unexpected bus stops I followed them, fully expecting that I was following the #14 route and that it would disgorge us near Parque Paraiso.  I was flabbergasted when we ended up almost at Challuabamba, just a couple of blocks from Mike & Lotis' place, so we stopped in to see their photos of their trip to Cali, Colombia.  Funny, but I did not take any scenery shots at all, then the heavens opened up while we were there.   It was quite the rainfall...   My car needed a good wash anyway.
Today we went next door for a trout lunch and it was quite tasty although a trifle expensive I thought.   Then we caught a bus downtown just for something to do.  I picked up another 8 movies so that brings me to 698 on my shelves now.  These are mostly old classics like The King and I, Anzio, Mogombo, Becket, Midway, etc.
We did a circuit of Parque Calderon and stepped into the Provincial Governor's building, then the City hall to see what new art they have on display.  Ecuadorian art rarely disappoints.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Lotis, the poor blind dog, Cristina


Lotis, dog and Cris again

Art at Governor's building # 1

Art at Governor's building # 2

Art at Governor's building # 3

Art at Governor's building # 4

Art at Governor's building # 5

Art at Governor's building # 6

Art at City Hall # 1

Art at City Hall # 2

Art at City Hall # 3

Art at City Hall # 4

Art at City Hall # 5

Art at City Hall # 6

Art at City Hall # 7