Saturday, March 14, 2015

Friday, March 13, 2015 Bridge


I was supremely honoured to have been chosen BEST PHOTOGRAPHER by the kind readers of GringoPost for 2014, and now I am a repeat winner in 2015 !!!   THANK YOU to all the kind folks who voted for me.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Friday, March 13, 2015
I have been a trifle under the weather for a couple of days so my sleep patterns are severely disrupted.  This morning I simply had to go downtown to get my sound machine fixed but I had to wait until my stomach eruptions passed.  All I need is the USB port repaired and they were saying they had to send it to Guayaquil, and they wanted the box, etc.  I said it would be cheaper for all concerned to just get it repaired locally.... so I am waiting for their response.
I had broken another cheap secretarial office chair yesterday, the legs are just cheap plastic, so I decided to stop at Gran Aki and Coral on the way home.  Gran Aki had no selection at all and I found a larger high-back office chair at Coral.  The chair cost $70.60 and I get back the 12% IVA tax, worth $7.55 so it was a bargain purchase overall.
Outside I had noticed that the midday shadows were almost non-existent as the sun is almost directly overhead at this time of year.  I took a picture of my one o’clock shadow, leaned over, to give you an illustration.
I tried to go to bed at my regular time but I was awake way too early.  I was debating what to do with myself so I had the bright idea to go out and photograph some of the night lights of the city.  Well even Turi or Todos Santos were not lit up at 3:30am and everywhere I went was a disappointment, so all I did was waste some time and gas.  The only shots I took were of the little bridge leading from Primero de Mayo to Avenida Loja.   Even the usually spectacular view of El Centro from the Avenida Loja was non-existent.

I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

My $63 chair

My One o'clock shadow (leaned over)

Loja bridge at 3:30am

Another version of the Loja Bridge