Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunday, March 15, 2015 Ed's Brunch


I was supremely honoured to have been chosen BEST PHOTOGRAPHER by the readers of GringoPost for 2014, and now I am a repeat winner in 2015 !!!   THANK YOU to all the kind folks who voted for me.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday, March 15, 2015
Today was a brunch celebration for our buddy Ed Nadeau's 67th birthday.   Maybe they chose Sunday to celebrate because Friday the 13th was too scary a prospect..
Ed and Lynne have a lovely apartment up the street from Joe's Secret Garden with wonderful views.
The invited guests were all intelligent and comical, so we all had just a great time.
Happy belated birthday Ed. 
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 


Little Ed sandwiched between his bodyguards

Waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive

This is Lynne's reminder of the Maritimes

I wish I could remember names better

He wanted to be the rose between the two thorns

More guests arrive

Loved this wall hanging

Soon it will be standing room only

Sandy helping the chef Lynne

View to the west

View to the southwest



View to the south

Cute little fruit people
Digging into the delicious brunch with gusto