Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday, November 25, 2014 Christmas Preparations

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday, November 25, 2014
I felt like one of the Soggy Bottom Boys this morning when I looked outside but an overnight rain is a good thing and it keeps the dust down.   There was a grader on our street this morning but no road crew showed up to do the paving.  Typical Ecuadorian way of doing things...
I had some help today to put up Christmas decorations in the front window.  I actually had to go out later and buy some more garland.  Nothing matches but it looks pretty nice tonight when it is all lit up.  
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al

Yup, soggy to the right

Yup, soggy to the left too.

Able-bodied help to put up the decorations

Hard at work with a glue gun

I hope she knows how to remove it all later...

This is the initial look from outside

We'll have to see how it looks all lit up later..

Remember my tiny local nativity scene....
This is a full 1-second exposure tonight

My house is the only one lit up for blocks..

Frosty the Snowman is our new protector and Xmas symbol