Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday, November 24, 2014 Immaculate Conception

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Monday, November 24, 2014
They lied to us again..  That road crew said they would be here on Monday to pave our street and of course there was nobody at all doing any work anywhere in the neighbourhood...  Meanwhile I have to park my car outside and sleep with one eye open,,,
All of a sudden I seem to be popular for photography work, taking photos of homes and apartments for rent or sale, along with requests for portraits and event shots...  I don't charge much but it gives me some diversion and some pin money.
Today I had some time on my hands after a photo shoot so I caught a few shots around Immaculate Conception Cathedral before meeting Luz and going shopping.  We will decorate my house for Christmas a little tomorrow and plan a quick jaunt into Peru next week....
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

The newly refurbished center main door

The guy on the right asked me to take their photo.

Immaculate Conception is impressive

I'll have to get downtown earlier before the clouds form

The whole square is a great tourist draw

The blue domes are the city's signature

The old convent on the right has been refurbished after a fire

Parque Calderon sits between the old and new cathedrals

Putting on the fancy high heels

Oh oh.. I'm getting the look