Thursday, November 27, 2014

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 Road, Art

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014
We have some road-building machines on our street again but it is the usual, one at a time, move stuff from one corner to the other, let the other two machines do the same things they have done for the last 2 weeks, take long breaks in between, then repeat...  Our street has not changed in appearance for a week despite all this supposed work.  Hourly provincial employees are obviously the same everywhere.
Another Hearts of Gold meeting today as we struggle mightily to get everything coordinated for the Christmas Gala just 8 days away.  Folks have no idea of the man hours put in by the volunteers to bring off this event.  The second my slumber is over, the wheels in the brain are automatically engaged on Gala details.  I will be so glad when this is over and I hope that I can say that this is my last event.  I am just too old for all this stress.
I am giving you a sneak peek at some centerpiece art, made by one of the kids' schools that we support.  The base is an actual wood slice and the rest is just delightful.  They will be for sale for a nominal amount at the Gala.   Hope to see you there.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al

The keys are in it.  There are a few noisy dogs I'd like to flatten..

Moving dirt from A to B, B to A, A to B, ad nauseum

Beautiful handmade centerpieces

These will be for sale at the Gala