Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday, November 2, 2014 Tom Thumb

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunday, November 2, 2014
While doing my chores I thought I would try to get some more captures of my little buddy, Tom Thumb.   The light was present, but subdued a little by cloud cover, so actually perfect conditions for these attempts.
One of these days I will get that definitive shot of my little friend...
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

141102 Tom Thumb # 01

141102 Tom Thumb # 02

141102 Tom Thumb # 03

141102 Tom Thumb # 04

141102 Tom Thumb # 05