Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tuesday June 10, 2014 Fog N Roux

MY NEW PORTRAIT STUDIO IS NOW OPEN !!!!  Book your session now.
See details and more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.


Tuesday June 10, 2014
I awoke to find a beautiful fog gracing the mountaintops to the east and south.
We had another Hearts Of Gold meeting to determine our future volunteers needs for the BBQ on July 5.   I will have to do more work on that tomorrow.  The event is coming together nicely, thanks to the awesome help from the great staff at the office who are carrying the bulk of the load.
While there, everyone was saying they were going to the Roux Restaurant for Trivia night so I decided to join them as I had never been there.   I spent the late afternoon with Arne & Pola before heading over.   I was delighted to see Fish n Chips on the menu and, while it was very good, the portions were really tiny.    
The Trivia portion was fun and I liked the format even though I was not a great contributor.  Mike was the guy who carried our team with Johanna and Colleen having their timely contributions.   I used to be so good at trivia, but not having TV for 2 years has really made me out of touch with recent things.   Oh well, I will go back anyway as I did manage some valuable answers and our team come in fourth, not too shabby.
I came home to some good reviews on Facebook for some of my portraiture work.  Maybe I will get some more business soon.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

This fog was captivating this morning.  This is the view above the Hospital IESS.

This was the view to the SW where we could barely make out treetops on the mountain.

Johanna, Mike, Colleen and a dummy came in fourth at Trivia Night at the Roux Restaurant