Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday June 5/13 The Pond



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Wednesday June 5/13
Visiting friends, touring the pond, and awaiting a promised storm.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

Can you identify this blue-headed, green-bodied bird?

Duck landing

Duck flapping

Flapping again, maybe because other males were circling

This pair already had a family outing

The neighbour's cat accompanied me for a ways

Friends Ken & Bea recently celebrated their 50th

A surprise visit by a muskrat

He kept coming toward me

Closer and closer

Then he went right under the bridge I was on

Peaceful setting, waiting for the storm

Red-winged blackbird

Red-winged blackbird 2

Red-winged blackbird 3

Huge double rainbow during the storm

I went hunting for 4 pots of gold

My long-time friend Ray

Ray's house in Clareview

Ray has taken up quilting

Even though he can barely walk, Ray will plant flowers and a garden

Stormy sky approaching

I had to hurry to make it home before the storm hit