Saturday, June 8, 2013

Friday June 7/13 WEM, Ducks



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Friday June 7/13
I did a quick visit to the biggest Mall in the world, West Edmonton Mall.
On the way back I had to stop at a Duck Crossing....
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

An unexpected Duck Crossing made me stop and observe

Momma, way to the right, almost left the troupe behind

The little ones had to find a lower curb to scale

Finally the last one made it over after about 4 tries

This is at the west end of the largest mall, West Edmonton Mall

Exact replica of the Santa Maria used by Columbus

I had forgotten just how huge the Waterpark is.

Many waterslides for the adventurous

Ferrari being raffled

Not many folks were using the Ice Palace

The Galaxyland rides were in full swing