Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday June 21/13 Reno Show



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Friday June 21/13
More photos from Reno, Nevada, especially for our quilting friends out there.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

Grand Sierra Resort Hotel at dusk

Another view

My favourite quilt, very intricate.

Very striking

Quilted chair

Quilts of chairs

Fall scene

Beautiful flowers

Very ethnic

Very pretty work

This one too

My relatives

I guess I like quilts with trees

Hmmm, another tree, of sorts

Turkey anyone?

More flowers

The helpful ladies across the aisle


View towards downtown Reno from the 25th floor

Another view (with my reflection)

Shelley & Nancy in their fancy suite

What great ladies