Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thursday June 13, 2013 Okotoks Chores


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday June 13, 2013 
Did some chores around the old house today.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

The paint is only 1.5 years old on the stairs

but winter, temperature extremes, and shovels exact a toll..

Luckily I had enough left-over carpet to match the stoop

It went much better than I expected.

I repaired this artwork of Bella's too

We had a small sprinkle this afternoon

but not enough to test our rain barrel repair

The sky clearing over the Rockies is a pretty sight

A little closer look...