Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tuesday June 11, 2013 Em & Gord


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Tuesday June 11, 2013 
Just a few test shots today and a visit with Em & Gord.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Lilacs in our yard

Lilacs on Ted & Janet's side

A visiting robin looks for food

He found something, not sure what

Lots of birds at the neighbours' feeders today

Testing the big lens at 70mm

Testing the big lens at 300mm, the church is 2 kms away

Lovely garden at one of the neighbours

Em and Gord checking something on the computer

Pepsi is not a friendly cat

Chimo showing off between Em and Gord

Orange cat is licking his chops

Gord is relaxing with Pepsi

Pepsi actually bit me when I tried to get too close