Monday, June 17, 2013

Sunday June 16, 2013 Sky, Church, BBQ


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday June 16, 2013 
Happy Father’s Day to all the Dads out there.
Last night we got a couple of sky shots while today we went to a church with Mom, then later had a BBQ with some friends.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

I liked how the mist covered part of the Rockies last night

and then the moon dominated a lovely evening sky

Gotta love those wide open skies

Mom wanted to go to Sacred Heart church

Sacred Heart stained glass 1

Sacred Heart stained glass 2

Some kind of meeting going on

The statue is striking

Sacred Heart stained glass 3

Keith and Gerda waiting for Bill to grill the steaks

Bill let us use his lovely kitchen

LeeAnne has to love their gorgeous kitchen

Bill gave me a new lens for my camera

Oops, it turned out to be an insulated cup