Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday June 28, 2013 Cementario

All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Friday June 28, 2013 
I did a small shopping trip today just to get out walking.  This took me near the Municipal Cemetery so I put the new lens to work.   Hope you enjoy the photos.

That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Varied sky yesterday southeast of us

My favourite statue at the Cemetery

This statue overlooks everything, minus its left hand

Mary holding a new curtain rod

Another of my favourites

This is inside a prayer hut

Similar to Rodin's "The Hands"

Yet another favourite

Old hearse on display

It is made of wood

This cherub adorns a grave

Colourful tree adorns the immense grounds

Unusual and beautiful marker on this grave

This one is high above a set of crypts

Different view into the sun

Lots of flower sellers outside the walls

He is a lineman for the county....

Note the long friction rigs on his feet

I was amazed they could climb so fast

Mimosa trees are in bloom

Lots of rain and sunshine make beautiful flowers

Spotted this 1937 Buick - A Classic!

Can't resist palm trees

Rio Tomebamba coming towards us

Rio Tomebamba flowing east

Local kids playing futbol