Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday June 1, 2013 Okotoks Deer


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Saturday June 1, 2013 
More roaming around Okotoks, and I did finally find some deer.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Robyn Thibodeau at an outdoor art show at The Station

Outdoor art show at The Station

The Museum always has the best hanging baskets

Deer #1 keeping still in the bushes

Deer #1 came out in the open

Deer #1 having a stretch

Deer #2 was smart, she just stayed very still

Deer #2 kept a watchful eye on me though

Deer #3 seemed more curious

Deer #3 appeared to be a young buck in velvet

Deer #3 was in between lots of roaming humans who were unaware

Deer #3 gave me some nice poses

Great metal art on top of stained glass

Museum display of days gone by

Many of us remember this for sure

That must be my dunce cap on the right!

Lovely creek with reflections

The Rockies were stunning this morning

Soap Box derby happening below our house.

... and they're off.....

This is an annual event that I can watch from home

Caught a speeding freight by The Station

Woodpecker at work