Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Monday June 3/13 Grandkids, Great-Granchild



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Monday June 3/13
Visiting my kids, grandkids and great-grandkid in Wetaskiwin and Edmonton.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

Sweet little Sofia, my great-grand-daughter

Sofia and my son Todd

Baby feet and hands fascinate me

Ashley takes a turn feeding Sofia

Janet is a doting Grandma

Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby?

Cute as a button

Tiny hands with perfect fingernails astound me

So tiny, yet so perfectly formed

Blissfully asleep in spite of the racket around

I wish i could sleep like a baby

What is she dreaming, I wonder?

Enough pictures already!

One of the gemstones of Todd's

This one is absolutely gorgeous!!

Todd had sent this out to be carved by a fellow gem hound

Todd has a great selection of beautiful opals

The colours are astounding

This huge cut has lots of potential

Todd's place in Wetaskiwin

Grandson Tyson is a bright young fellow

Ash, myself, Ken and Gordie watching inline hockey

Grand-daughter Danai with Jill

Dawson played goalie in 2 conseutive games

They beat this older team handily

Dawson between his Grandpas Gordie and Al

3 generations, Gordie, Dawson and Ash