Friday, June 7, 2013

Thursday June 6/13 Ash, Jeanne



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday June 6/13
Today I visited my son-in-law Ash’s shop, then I had a delightful evening with my cousin Jeanne and her dog Benji and friend Meng.
Pardon the bad night snapshots taken out my car window of Edmonton sights.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

This is Ash's shop on the south side of Edmonton

The product lines are amazing

Banners are big business

He has excess shop space and superfluous equipment

Lots of room to work

This aluminum bending brake is for sale

Any interest out there?

Statue to Wayne Gretzky

This is outside Rexall Place




Cousin Jeanne with Benji


Late night walk, Al, Meng, Benji & Jeanne

Late Edmonton skyline snap out my car window

Muttart Conservatory, lit at night, bad shot

Midnight shot of downtown out my car window

Beautifully renovated old wartime house