Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunday-Monday June 9-10, 2013 Cheer


All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work which is displayed here, perfect or not.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Sunday-Monday June 9-10, 2013 
My last days in Edmonton and Wetaskiwin before making it home.  I have some neat cheerleading photos to share.
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Norm & Alice Bilodeau were married in May 1971

Good old friends from Legal/Vimy

Today's cheerleading routines are more complicated

Grand-daughter Danai is at 4 o'clock

Lifting, lifting, and more lifting

These girls are tough!

Holding and pushing them up takes a lot of strength

Exceptional stamina and timing are essential

and we all fall down...

spinning, and hoping the partners catch you

This entails so much trust

Coordinated catches so nobody gets maimed in the process

Proud Grandma Janet with little Sofie


Rare old International truck in the waiting room of an auto repair shop

Mom is checking to see if it is indeed me pulling into the lot

Beautiful bouquet in the lobby

I couldn't tell they were fake 'til I checked these photos

Beautiful completed jigsaw puzzle at Bonavista

Thank you Leonie for getting Mom her geraniums