Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday June 20, 2013 Reno



All work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
I certainly hope you enjoy my work.   Comments are graciously accepted.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
You may see other of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com/

Thursday June 20/13
Working at our Eleggant Hooks booth in Reno.
That was today's excitement,   Cheers, Al   

This was our booth at the beginning of the morning

I wasn't sure which way the crowd would approach our booth

The front doors are at the far left, facing the opposite way

This is what the top of our small table looks like

Consistency in displaying our product

We added a small front wall and moved the banner

Now we had a banner very visible from both ways

The view across the pool area from Johnny Rockets