Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thursday August 1, 2024 Time

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Thursday August 1, 2024

Truly, where does the time go???  My last Blog was last Friday and the days just melt into each other... get up, chores, Olympics, read 'til the wee hours and sleep.  I haven't even used the car since the first day I bought it...

As Canadians we have much to be proud of with our Olympic athletes, specifically Summer Mackintosh in the swimming, and our resilient, gritty Women's Soccer Team who can now thumb their noses at the ridiculous FIFA sanctions for the drone scandal.  Go Canada Go.

I got the deliveries of my car junk, some of which is disappointing, and Ken's Air-conditioner and toilet rack which I put together and installed for him.

In Colombia, our black cat died, so Cristina is in mourning but is fostering 3 black kittens now.  She has such a good heart!

When I was checking out my accessories yesterday, I came across a dead bee next to the car and I kept it for the photos below.  Any dead animal really saddens me now.

More Olympics to watch.....  Go Canada Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


2 new frans to distribute the AC