Saturday, August 10, 2024

Saturday August 10, 2024 Cariwest

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Saturday August 10, 2024

Thursday, I went to go to out with the Regal only to find that, in adjusting my new wide-angle mirror Wednesday, that I had turned on both dome lights, resulting in a dead battery....  I called Central Tire 2 blocks away and they sent a guy over with a booster pack and I was good to go....

I went to Costco to check my membership and was surprised to find that it was valid until December 3!!  I cruised the store, but didn't really need anything, and I didn't want to brave the lineups at the tills, so I just went and filled up the gas tank.

I stopped at Central Tire on the way back for the secondary check for engine leaks and was happy to find that I have only a minor oil pan leak happening...

My new Topaz AI program is slow, they say, because my computer does not conform to their minimum requirements so they recommended using an older version which I downloaded.  It does good work, but is still really slow, and I am not terribly patient with such things.

But I worked on photos Thursday, Friday, and also today until Bob called me about a Carribean community parade nearby.  It was the 40th annual Cariwest parade and it was short, but lively.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.