Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tuesday August 20, 2024 Library

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ 

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Tuesday August 20, 2024

I didn't do much Monday other than lend my neighbor George a walking stick because he was having mobility problems and one bum arm.

But I still read my books and finally got to sleep at 3am.

Bob called me mid-morning looking for help to dismatle his weak kitchen table so he can take the pedestal to get welded over at Central Tire...

I made a run to the Library on the Gio to return my last 3 Vince Flynn books only to have the return machine break down after 1 book.  The cashier handled the other 2.  I am waiting for the last 2 unread books of the Mitch Rapp series, both coming on order to the Library but the newest one has 32 people waiting for it....!!  I should not be surprised as the series is riveting, as espionage/spy novels go...

So now I am onto a new series, The Century Trilogy by Ken Follett,.. another of my favourite authors...  The first book is going to follow five intertwined families from 5 different countries, into World War I.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.  

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Edmonton Silly Hall


Art Gallery

Fountains entertaining children




Manulife Place is gorgeous

Love this mural

Rear of our place, Manoir St Joachim

St Joachim church