Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Tuesday November 21, 2023 Purchases

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Tuesday November 21, 2023

Yesterday, I was up at 7:30am with many chores to get done, including the Sunday Blog and Whyte Ave Photos page.  

The mailman brought my Walmart purchase of 4 shorts finally, and I still await my purchase of a long-john set which has been delayed in shipment for some unknown reason.  I now doubt that it will show up Wednesday as they say...

I slept from 2-5pm and got up to watch the Oilers lose another game.  Bonehead giveaways cost them games every time.

The Amazon driver stopped by (and left the packages at my door again without buzzing, grrrr...) so I got all of my 5 Amazon orders.  Yippee!  Amazon delivers!

Today, I went to Kenny's apartment down the hall and installed his new doorbell that I had ordered for him.  He was super pleased.

Christmas music is already playing steadily on my radio!  I am far from ready for that stuff.  I am feeling so Bah Humbug again this year.

A special trip 3 blocks away to the Blue Cross building was another disappointment.  Please tell me why they have this tall building but not one person for any customer service except for a security guard at the front desk??????????  Everything is online or by phone now, like so many other Government departments, which explains why so many people here at the Manoir have so few benefits, because they are not electronically connected...

I have had a Blue Cross card in my wallet since August 1, 2015 and I have no idea what benefits are included.  I was given a direct line to customer service and they are going to mail me a new card along with brochures about services, and extra services available.  I also got a referral to an "Alberta Supports" site that supposedly can help, maybe for free for low income people, for optical and dental services.  The latter I may need sometime soon..

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

4 pairs of shorts

Doorbell for Kenny

Under sink storage

A good back brace

Business card laminating pouches

New SD cards for the cameras

Rearranged the place a touch