Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday August 21, 2023 Accomplishments

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday August 21, 2023

So I had a very good sleep in the cool air and awoke refreshed, so I felt that I could tackle a few problems today that need a clear head.

During my chores, Fine Art America (Pixels) decided to cause me grief in sharing my daily artwork on Facebook with and Error 403 "Forbidden" !!  So I have written to the powers-that-be to see what the problem is now...

I tackled again the slight revision of my Wills due to my return to Canada.  This is the second time that I have reviewed them to again leave them sit for another few days to revisit them once more before printing and signing in front of witnesses...

I also began tackling doing a new resume for my buddy Aram in Kentucky who wants to pull up roots and move to Florida to find a new job.  He needs to give me a lot more information yet, and it is many years since I have done a resume (like 21 years..) so a refresher and a template has got me on the right track to flesh out later.

Then, I decided to get into Pirate Bay with my VPN and download some movies, and series that I like.  It appears that I am up-to-date with Outlander and Yellowstone so I downlaoded 2 seasons of Succession.  Then the series Special Ops Lioness has been catching my eye so I have 6 episodes of that....  Then the movies Oppenheimer, The Little Mermaid, Indiana Jones latest, Avatar latest, John Wick 4, Barbie, and Extraction 2 are now in my big Movie file.....

I really need an expert to cast my PC screen to my big Samsung TV.  I am so worried about damaging the USB port on the TV that seems fragile.  I need to get a splitter I think so I can avoid pushing on the TV port.

So, all in all, it has been a fruitful day.

Sorry, no pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.