Saturday, August 12, 2023

Saturday August 12, 2023 Blues On Whyte

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday August 12, 2023

Going to bed at 5am and essentially being awake after 8am is not recommended for the long haul...  I have been dragging my butt all day.

I forgot to mention yesterday that Sidika from FAFA let the word drop that I am to be asked to be the organization's official photographer.  I suppose I should act surprised when Auxane actually gets around to asking me...

Bob called me around 11:30am to see if I was enjoying the Caribbean parade a block away....  I had forgotten all about it so I was unprepared, and unwashed, to be able to see the great (minimal) costumes this year....  Boo hoo.

I had made a commitment to meet 2 people at Blues On Whyte for an afternoon session with the always entertaing Leo Martinez from Chile.   The first could not find any free parking at all so they went back home.  The second didn't bother to show up or message...  so that will be the last time for that one...

A lady that Bob was interested in sat next to me so I called Bob and he came down quickly.  Bob, the chick magnet with the gift of gab and pockets of money, had them eating out of his hand in moments.  However, as we were leaving, he asked for the lady's phone number and got the sad reply that she was married....  Poor Bob was crestfallen.

I combined 2 short videos of Leo and the aforementioned ladies for you:

https://youtu.be/khd6JZwFvBI

My eyes won't stay open and I need to hit the hay to be fresh for an afternoon of fishing with my son tomorrow...  Getting excited...  Hasta manana...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.






Religious parade clogged things for a while









Leo Martinez is a great guy!



Another band playing inside

Our fun ladies...





Bob dancing with the girls

Enticing the boyfriend

Pretty sure this girl is a peeler

This is after she flashed the boyfriend