Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday September 26, 2017 IESS



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday September 26, 2017
Monday morning I was at the surgeon’s office, Dr Omar Sarmiento, and got to see him pretty quickly.  He made me an appointment tomorrow with the Physio Doctor Ana Zhapan.  Then he checked and found that Gabapent is not available at IESS at the moment, so I got a prescription to purchase Lyrica instead.
Lyrica is another epilepsy medicine that is used also to treat neurological disorders.  I take them twice a day and think that I am feeling improvement.  Apparently, they are habit-forming, so I’ll have to be careful with them.  They say to not discontinue their usage, even if you feel better, and that a person might have withdrawal symptoms if you quit using them…  Great come-ons that I don’t really like, especially at $1 per pill.
I actually felt good enough to work on more photos to upload for sale…

Tuesday morning I went to see Dr Zhapan about the physio, gave her a description of my symptoms and she quickly examined my neck, shoulders and arms.  She detected problems with my right shoulder which I admitted is probably aggravated by the handling of 5 dogs at a time, several times per day..  She sent me with one of the new red-vested information guy to get an appointment for an ecografia (ultrasound) on my shoulder, which will be at 7pm.  Then I have to try to see her at her next office session on Thursday morning.
Cristina was off to a dental, then a medical appointment while I was on my way to the Camera Club meeting.  Or, at least I thought I was on my way until Buzzer decided to punish me for not running him yesterday..  I called Diego who said he would come at 1:45.  I went out at 1:50 and tried Buzzer for the third time and the bugger started.  I ran him quite a while and blew a little carbon out so hopefully there will be no troubles when I take the computer in for a facelift tomorrow.  Because the computer knows it is getting work done tomorrow it has really been behaving itself, but it needs the upgrades….
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
I took this just so I know her hours of work in the office