Friday, September 15, 2017

Thursday September 14, 2017 Herederos



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday September 14, 2017
I am sorry to be so whiney about my condition but I need to find out what is wrong and to get something happening that will work.  I need to research if excess lactic acid is causing the continuous burning muscles.....
I got a call from Lotis (and Mike) that she had some pickled relish and beets with my name on it, so I made a run over there and had a really nice visit.  I tried the beets later and was in absolute heaven...
If anybody knows anyone who needs a companion dog, please let me know.  Jack is small, loving, cuddly, fun, active, and a power-walker.  Buddy is calm, sweet, really loving and craving affection of any kind.  We love them both and want to see them find good homes.  It is just that I can't handle 5 dogs with my deteriorating condition... It's that simple...
I went to join the Herederos tonight, knowing they were having a meeting prior to the ride, partly to confirm the Executive, and to discuss a former member who has started a rival Vespa group.  I was impressed with the calm and accepting nature of having another group that might operate on different nights and offer opportunities for weekend rides.
Then, instead of going on a long ride, the group went to Tuku restaurant on Remigio Crespo to continue the meeting, and to await the arrival of the President.  Again, the group is very level-headed and a pleasure to be with...  However, I hope that is the last time we use that restaurant.  While the food is decent and the portions generous, the service is exceedingly slow and the peripherals are sadly lacking.  I ordered first and was served last, which did nothing for my humour.  Then we had no napkins, so we asked for some and they brought 6 napkins for about 18 people...  And the lack of proper sauces for all the food was unacceptable....  I can't wait until Ruta 72 finds new digs for their operation..
I hope you enjoy he photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
I stayed out of the meeting


Everybody can express their opinion

Trying some slow shots, balacing on a big rock

Same shot, slightly different angle, better stability

Love the Broken Bridge.

Continuing discussion at Tuku

Renewed Exceutive signing in

Secretary Isabel, President Pierino, VP Xavier, Treasurer Christian