Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sunday September 10, 2017 Llacao/Pachamama


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
*****
Sunday September 10, 2017
Boy, with the 5 dogs yanking on me 4-5 times per day, and the probable onset of arthritis, my hands, wrists, arms and shoulders are taking a major painful beating.  Hopefully I get to see the surgeon tomorrow morning to start a new action plan...
Once I finished my chores I was determined to get out on Buzzer to locate my photography gig location next Saturday for Hogar Esperanza.  I tried to get several people to ride with me but no soap, so I just took my time, was extra careful, especially on those dangerous gravel sections.  I was told by Garry Vatcher that the Quinta was on the way to Llacao, on the left, not too far from the turnoff from the PanAmerica.  He said there would be a huge sign.  What he didn't tell me was that the sign is so faded it is almost unreadable, and that the gate just enters into a vacant lot that we could easily mistake for a demolished location.  However I was able to see that a steep walk down the hill brings us to a very large place, obviously the Quinta Tinajarumi.  I am glad that I didn't wait until event day to try and find this in the twilight...
Then it was a natural thing to continue up to Llacao and further up onto Pachamama, or Table Mountain or El Tablon, as it is called by various people.  I did most of my photography with the Canon and stitched together a couple of different series into panoramas for you.   Then I used the Lumix ZS60 to do some actual panoramas and I am so impressed how well it does daytime panos, clean and crisp, especially when re-saved as PNG files.
Then I satisfied a craving and whipped in to Pizza House on Paseo de Los Canaris for a personal meat-lovers pizza nad juice for under $5.  I was lucky enough to get home, give the dogs another brief walk before it started to sprinkle...
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
Headed for that big flat mountain, Pachamama

Looking down on Quinta Tinajurami from the parking lot edge

This should be a nice place for the Hogar Esperanza event

Headed up to the gazebo on Pachamama

??? A dead possum??  Or is he just playing.....

The views on the way up the mountain are amazing

Lots of winding gravel road to get up there

This is where you can keep going on the backside valley

The gazebo is on the left and Cuenca is way at the back

Buzzer is enjoying the view

Love this kinky shot thru the gazebo

Zoomed in on Cuenca

A stitched couple of shots with the Canon looking down on Llacao

An actual Lumix panorama

And another focusing south with the Lumix

Another angle with the Lumix

Stiched 2 Canon shots of the Sunday happenings in downtown Llacao