Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday September 5, 2017 Do Not Pass Go


Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday September 5, 2017
I went directly to Jail today....  But that was because I napped an extra hour this morning and that put me way behind.  It was noon before I got outside with Buzzer and the skies looked friendlier to the west so I just headed that way.  I tried to get someone to ride with me again but they both begged off with prior commitments.
Cristina had gone downtown shopping with Cecilia so I walked the dogs again and away I went.  It is interesting to note that the repairs to the Autopista below Turi and above Solano are close to completion, yeah!!!  However eastbound cannot turn left onto Solano any more...  Booooo...
I started to go up the road to the "antennas" but the road was real crappy rutted gravel so I just turned around and went down behind Turi instead to stay on pavement.  
This brought me down near the jail so I decided to take a couple of shots here because I was too late to get any decent scenery shots.  This place is huge and is called a "rehabilitation center".  Many of the folks being rehabilitated had their laundry outside the bars to dry....
Going to get caught up on my rest today to build my strength for the IESS meeting tomorrow.  Yup, I have pretty well decided that I will wait until the last minute before caving in.  No sense being a martyr early, knowing they would never refund the money later when the courts force them to be non-discriminatory.
I hope you enjoy the photos. That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Main part of the Rehabilitation Center

The hotel part

Lots of hotel rooms occupied here

Laundry being air-dried, or is it a mass jailbreak?

Guard booth at the back even has a glass panel to look directly below

I stitched the first 3 photos together to give you a better idea of the size of this place...