Friday, September 29, 2017

Friday September 29, 2017 Grits



Get these Blogs via email !! ... SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right >>>>>>>
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday September 29, 2017
As I said yesterday, I had had a very long and trying day, ..and, after photographing for Jennifer at Grits, I was quick to head for my cama (bed) and get some needed rest.
This morning I began the processing effort and spent about 5 hours easily before I was done.  The whole idea was to get a few candid shots of the girls during the preparation process.  Attached are some of the better efforts.  
Please do not ask me anything about Grits.  They cater meals for individuals or groups, and their phone number is 097-912-9151.  All I can say is that I was suitably impressed with their preparation efforts.
I really am not sure that I enjoy the pressure involved in doing commercial photography and may just forego any future requests...  We'll see what the future brings I guess.  I just find it hard to say no to friends, and hate even worse to charge for anything.
Once those tasks were all completed I slipped out to get Cristina's latest test results at Monte Sinai, and the rest of the day is again devoted to rest.
Hugs to everyone.

Small afternoon update :
Coming back from MS I decided to stop at Coral and get more dog food and treats (the dogs really expect the treats when they do their businesses), came home then thought, oh darn, I wanted to get some keys cut too....  So I run to the neighbourhood locksmith and the son is there and cuts me 2 keys.  I come home and smartly figure I had better test them before I put Buzzer away...   They don't work..  So I ride back and the Dad walks in as I arrive and he pounds and files on the blanks, then offers to come with me to check that they work but I don't have a second helmet with me..  I get home, check again, and they don't work...  So, back there for a third time, this time with an extra helmet and Dad jumps on the back with his toolkit.  Within 30 seconds he has both keys working so I ride him back to his shop.  Total cost $1.50.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day’s excitement.
Cheers, Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


170928 Grits #01

170928 Grits #02

170928 Grits #03

170928 Grits #04

170928 Grits #05

170928 Grits #06

170928 Grits #07

170928 Grits #08


170928 Grits #09

170928 Grits #10

170928 Grits #11

170928 Grits #12

170928 Grits #13

170928 Grits #14

170928 Grits #15