Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday October 26, 2016 Cuenca



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****

My http://saccc05.tripod.com site is still down due to cyber attack on host server)
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails.  It is a universal Google problem that they are finally close to solving...??  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday October 26, 2016
579 views since the last Blog!  You guys are amazing!  Thank you!
I figured I had better do a small Blog today before everyone thinks I have passed on...
Cristina is stuck in Colombia due to flooding but hopefully she can get out tonight.  I have a surprise for her when she returns, a new sewing machine that she was eyeing...  Also my 22" computer monitor kept browning out on me so I bit the bullet and bought a new 24" TCL TV/Monitor along with a DVD player.  Cristina will be happy to be able to watch movies in the bedroom now.   We only have 844 movies although my DVD's from North America will not work in this darn Sony and there is no code-breaker to make it work internationally... dammit.
I decided to run downtown this morning to check out the Carolina Smokehouse because I had a craving for beef jerky and pepperoni sticks.  Wouldn't you know it, they had neither..  Just my luck, every time I check with them, they never have what I want...  I came home with a couple of consolation packages of Canadian Back bacon, ... one of life's guilty pleasures.
While I was in the building, I settled in at the Sunrise Cafe for a late breakfast.  It was my first time eating there and I see why people are very happy with their food.  I ordered the Eggs Benedict and they were the best I have ever had.  I even recognized their head waiter, Frank, who used to work years ago at the California Kitchen.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for FaceBook or for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunrise this morning...  A glorious day!!

Looking west along the Tomebamba near my house

Looking east.  My house is off to the right

The awesome Eggs Benedict at the Sunrise Cafe