Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday October 17, 2016 Cetap 2



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****

My http://saccc05.tripod.com site is still down due to cyber attack on host server)
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails.  It is a universal Google problem that they are finally close to solving.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Monday October 17, 2016
Not much happening today.  No energy, and it took all my resources just to go for groceries today.  There is no question that costs are much higher than before.  I think that, inspite of multivitamins and salads every day, that I may be anemic and iron-deficient.  Does anybody have an old car that I can nibble on??
So I just wanted to share some additional photos, untouched, received from the kind ladies at Hearts Of Gold.  These are more photos taken during our rides with the kids at Cetap Lucy 10 days ago.  Hopefully we can do something like that again because the excited giggles from the children made our day.
Quick update on the day:  I saw a brand new pizza and ice cream joint near the Monay bridge on my way to Coral and decided to head there for supper.  Pretty good pizza and good prices too.  See the pics below.   I will definitely be back because it is within walking distance...
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for FaceBook or for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Don't know if the LA, is for "the", or "Los Angeles"??

Hand-made before your very eyes

This is the "Original" pizza, lots of meat for us carnivores

Just out of the oven...


Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #01

Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #02

Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #03

Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #04

Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #05

Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #06

Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #07

Oct 7/16 Cetap Lucy  #08