Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday October 19, 2016 Sunup/HoG



Souvenir Photo Studio is now open.  Book your session now.
****

My http://saccc05.tripod.com site is still down due to cyber attack on host server)
****
Welcome…..  Please note that you may try to SUBSCRIBE to this Blog on the right although many (all?) of you are not receiving the subscription emails.  It is a universal Google problem that they are finally close to solving.  Therefore I REALLY appreciate all the folks that manage to view my Blog every day.  I find it both gratifying and humbling.
****
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.
****
Wednesday October 19, 2016
Wow, another 381 viewers since the last Blog.  Unreal!
This morning the dogs decided they wanted to rise at 4:30am!  What a bunch of bitches,.. but I love them anyway.  The real early morning walk is much less stressful when there are basically no people or pets to contend with.  That is one thing to be thankful for.
The light clouds at the horizon held the promise of a possible nice sunrise but they driffted just a tad too far to be spectacular, so I contented myself with trying to get the sunrise along with the lovely sunflowers along the walking path...  Then I also managed to get a couple of decent shots with the Lumix of the almost-full moon in the morning sky.
Then I decided to go try the Herbalife products which I used to sell back in the 80's.  I am determened to lose some weight so I went to re-connect with the lady down the street.  Prices have certainly changed since the 80's....
While I was there I got a phone call from my buddy Oswaldo who said that he was at my door.  He left for Canada  in June with the intention of staying 2 years but only lasted 2 weeks when his bum shoulder would not permit him to work.  So he has been back for months trying to re-arrange his life again and finally found time to stop by.  It was good to see him again.
Below is an ad on Facebook from Hearts of Gold about this year's Christmas Gala, now called the Grinchmas Gala.  Maybe we can get Jim Carey to attend??  Notice the Early Bird sales of tables for 10 for $350!  Heckuva deal!!   Tickets go on sale Monday at this price so please mark your calendars to join in.  We may even have room at our table..??
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture for FaceBook or for sharing with family and friends, PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Sunflowers and sunrise.  Great combination!

The sunrise is short and moving away

Love these sunflowers!

Moon taken with the Canon without much zoom

Shot taken with the Lumix

And another one for good measure.

Be sure to take advantage of this special deal with 9 other persons......