Sunday, February 1, 2015

Saturday, January 31, 2015 No Joe's

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Saturday, January 31, 2015
Yes, I know.   There are supposed to be photos here of Joe's Secret Garden for their Chicken & Shrimp Fricassee night.   However..... They were closed when I arrived, and nothing was set up for the meal.
This is the fifth time this has happened over the last 2 years and this is very upsetting to me.  I always set aside the complete Saturday evening to do this work and come clear across the city to perform my duties.  Because I am not actually noted on the reservations list, they do not remember to let me know when they cancel an event.   
Therefore..... I may return to Joe's as a regular guest on occasion, but I will not be shooting the photos at Joe's any longer.   
If anyone would like portraits done, please contact me directly at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com
That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al