Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 Cajas

I was supremely honoured to have been chosen BEST PHOTOGRAPHER by the kind readers of GringoPost for 2014, and now I am a repeat winner in 2015 !!!   THANK YOU to all the kind folks who voted for me.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Tuesday, February 24, 2015
 We left Guayaquil around 4:30am and it was raining for a long ways into the Cajas, besides fog, a landslide, etc. which made the drive interesting.  I was hoping for a nice sunrise as we hit the top of the Cajas and I was not disappointed.
We tried to go to the Immigration office after 9am only to be told that if you aren't within the first 10 people there for a Mercosur Visa at 7:30am that you won't get an appointment.  Bummer...  We will try again Friday morning, early obviously.....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

Monday - The first 5 shots are from Monday morning

Monday - On a good day you can see the coast

Monday - On a better day you can see Chimborazo Volcano

Monday - I love this viewpoint above the clouds

Monday - I could wake up to this every day....

Coming out of the rain and the fog on Tuesday morning

The sun is struggling to make an appearance

This looks real promising

Tough to stop when there are no turnouts

A blinding sun for the last leg of the journey

Gotta love the sun

What can I say, I love it!

The sun is hard on the camera lens

Mountaintops are not always pointy

Magnificent!!!!

My kind of morning....

Lots of rays to catch

Sliding down towards Cuenca