Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 Critters

I was supremely honoured to have been chosen BEST PHOTOGRAPHER by the kind readers of GringoPost for 2014, and now I am a repeat winner in 2015 !!!   THANK YOU to all the kind folks who voted for me.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015
Sorry for the big lag in Blogs but I was under the weather for a couple of days and didn't stray much from my cama (bed).
Somehow I managed not to get soaked or foamed this year during Carnaval.  I have learned over 3 years how to walk on the inside edge of the sidewalks and don't go near any sidewalks that have water on them, because somebody is lurking nearby with evil intentions....  I also don't drive with the windows open....   Our neighbourhood was relatively quite this year, only a couple of families getting into the act.   I was shocked that our Coral store was completely closed yesterday...   I had to wait until today to get groceries.
I am hoping to be back at Joe's Secret Garden taking their photographs again.  I really miss the Saturday camaraderie.  We are just sorting out a couple of nagging issues that should be easy to resolve.
Today's batch is a bit of a mixed bag, with some sunrise shots with interesting cloud, to some farm-style pics up in the northwest part of the city.
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al 

A family down the block soaking each other for Carnaval

Yesterday's sunrise had some interesting cloud

Lots of different cloud, and lots of cirrus

A very pretty way to start the day

An indigenous lady carrying some her harvested herbs

Early morning from the northwest looking down 

This is more looking southwest

Raising ducks in the city

And rabbits too, but they must be gay rabbits, no offspring

This duck thinks she is the boss

This guy begs to differ

One of the new baby guinea pigs (cuy)

This is the proud Momma

Daddy is proud too

This other Momma is preggo now

4 rabbits and no offspring...  Sum Ting Wong

The whole cuy family hope to escape the dinner table