Thursday, February 26, 2015

Thursday, February 26, 2015 El Centro

I was supremely honoured to have been chosen BEST PHOTOGRAPHER by the kind readers of GringoPost for 2014, and now I am a repeat winner in 2015 !!!   THANK YOU to all the kind folks who voted for me.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at http://saccc05.tripod.com
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission.

Welcome…..  Please note that you may SUBSCRIBE below to this Blog.
Comments or purchase requests are graciously accepted at souvenirphotostudio@gmail.com.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Thursday, February 26, 2015
I slipped downtown to have coffee with my good friend Monica and got to enjoy the rooftop views from her apartment.
Then I decided to check with some other old friends and family of my architect who have several stores in the area.  I have been looking for a particular stereo setup and I was actually surprised to find something that will not only serve my immediate goals, but it also gets me a better form of android laptop for travelling.
The android laptop is much better than that Samsung Tab3 that I had because I can actually use a mouse and use input from USB which I was craving.   Those darn touch screen hate me so this one gives me way more options.   Also, I can use it to control my music machine to choose the music selections that I want to play....  Cool....  
And the pricing was a lot less than I was prepared to spend......  Bonus!!
Now I need to probably re-do all my music selections and number everything properly but that will be a labour of love.  
I am one step closer to starting the dance club that I want to form.   I am posting on GringoPost and GringoTree to gauge the interest and to get the names of interested folks.   I know there are a lot of folks who love to dance in this town....
I hope you enjoy the photos.  That was the day's excitement,   Cheers, Al  

Rooftop view toward San Francisco church

A little tighter shot.  Gotta love the red roofs.

There is also a view of Immaculate Conception's domes..

Here is my new toy laptop which gives me lots of new options..

This portable music machine has radio, 2 microphones, remote, etc., plus it rolls like a suitcase.